Friday, September 28, 2012

Unthemed

This set doesn't really have a theme, except that they've all been Photoshopped to give them a "look" different than the original photo. So I guess the theme is "shopped"


I did a radial blur on the background because, while the shot of the flowers was nice, it wasn't terribly interesting. It makes me think that they're time traveling flowers and we've just started a shift.




A rock on my rooftop. The angle was cool, the sun in the background makes a nice alternate focal point. Maybe this is where the time travel flower lands us.
.
This is the original.

This photo came out blurry to begin with, since the tunnel was so incredibly dark (and using the flash would have washed it out and completely ruined its eerieness) so I just took the blur and ran with it. It reminds me of the shaky camera footage from B horror movies.

The grass looks plastic, which both adds and subtracts to the realism of the leaf.

Someone left tangerines on a life guard tower. I had to mess with saturation, color and brightness a LOT to get it both white and orange enough.

Falling water is all well and good, but there's something sinister about this... like it's a leaking wall in a torture room.

I really wanted to do something with these flowers because they were two sister blooms amidst debris and foliage, but I never figured out a way to convey their message properly. I'm not totally satisfied with this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment